Positive Parenting Program (Triple P)
Triple P helps build positive behaviors in children, confidence in parents' abilities, and community support for raising children. Triple P is a system that shows even small changes can make a big difference to families.
It's a parenting program, but it doesn’t tell you how to be a parent. It’s more like a toolbox of ideas. You choose the strategies you need. You choose the way you want to use them. It’s all about making Triple P work for you.
WHAT DOES TRIPLE P DO?
The three Ps in ‘Triple P’ stand for ‘Positive Parenting Program’ which means your family life is going to be much more enjoyable.
Triple P helps you:
- Raise happy, confident kids.
- Manage misbehavior so everyone in the family enjoys life more.
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows.
- Encourage behavior you like.
- Take care of yourself as a parent.
- Feel confident you’re doing the right thing.