General Outpatient Treatment Services
We offer community-based services to individuals who experience some degree of problem or involvement with chemical abuse, including persons who:
- are at high-risk of developing alcohol and drug problems;
- abuse alcohol and other drugs;
- have become dependent on these chemicals, or
- have family members who are experiencing problems with alcohol and/or other drugs.
Services are based on the belief that alcohol and other drug problems are treatable and that intervening as early as possible in the development of these problems is the most productive approach because it has a greater chance of success.
Family and/or significant others involvement, whenever possible, is integral to successful treatment. The goals of community-based treatment include:
- The elimination or reduction of harmful use of alcohol and other drugs;
- Positive lifestyle changes for the individual and the family; and
- Reducing the likelihood of future involvement for those identified at high-risk.